Sales Negotiator – Leading London Property Group – Earlsfield, South West London
Permanent Earlsfield, London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-01-19 19 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 March 2017
This leading property services group with a network of offices in London, is looking for a hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team in their primary located office in Earlsfield, South West London.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
The successful candidate will need a strong property sales background as they are looking for someone to develop and progress the business in the office even further.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.