Sales Negotiator – Leading London Estate Agency – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-05-19 19 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award winning and one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea and London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the newly refurbished and top performing office in Chelsea.
The successful candidate will need over 6-12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator previously. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and successful sales team with an incredible chance to earn an uncapped salary and personal development. You will also be selling houses in London Riverside as well as Chelsea. This will give a successful candidate opportunity to work in two highly desirable yet diverse prime areas of Central London acquiring the knowledge of different market places, property and client types.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Delivering world-class customer service at all times
- Matching applicants with properties based on their requirements
- Book and conduct viewings to agreed performance standards and targets
- Obtain offers for the sale of properties
- Booking valuations
- Promoting the office within the local community
- Working to agreed targets, policies and deadlines and report on daily results to management
- Adhere to brand values and core beliefs
- Any other duties reasonably requested of you
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £13,000 to £15,000 and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. Furthermore, they will offer a guaranteed salary of £30,000 for the first couple of months! A pooled car will also be provided with this fantastic package.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work weekends where necessary. A pool car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org