Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Local Independent Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-19 19 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2016
This leading independent London estate agency with a network of offices locally is looking to recruit an experienced and driven Sales Negotiator to join the team in their branch based in the London suburb of Fulham.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within estate agency as full training will be provided to the successful candidate. You must however possess excellent people skills, a sales mentality and a confident and professional approach.
This branch is busy with good levels of business in the area therefore you must be able to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Delivering world-class customer service at all times
- Matching applicants with properties based on their requirements
- Book and conduct viewings to agreed performance standards and targets
- Obtain offers for the sale of properties
- Booking valuations
- Promoting the office within the local community
- Working to agreed targets, policies and deadlines and report on daily results to management
- Adhere to brand values and core beliefs
- Any other duties reasonably requested of you
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org