Graduate – Trainee – Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agent – Crowthorne, Berkshire
Permanent Crowthorne, Berkshire | £25k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-27 27 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 April 2017
One of the leading independent estate agency in Crowthorne, Berkshire is looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Sales Negotiator to join its successful team.
This excellent opportunity is ideal for a career-minded, ambitious individual looking to progress their estate agency career with a leading agency. Our client will consider an individual without previous estate agency experience. To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have a personable approach as well as be well presented with an excellent telephone manner and be naturally willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, especially in customer care.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Booking and following up viewings, providing vendor feedback daily
- Conducting viewings to a set standard, following company procedures
- Booking valuations, obtaining detailed background information on the vendor’s situation
- Taking and negotiating offers
- Maintaining and managing personal and office diaries
- Hourly management of email inboxes
- Competently putting together purchases
- Assisting in progression of sales contracts
- Assisting in listing/valuing.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The position will come with a basic salary that will depend on the level of experience, but it will be in the region of £15,000 to £20,000. Commission will be paid enabling the successful candidate to earn anything from £25,000 to £40,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work occasional weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.