Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent St Margaret's, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-09-09 09 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 November 2016
This company is one of the leading independent estate agencies in the London Borough of Richmond. They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Sales Negotiator in their busy and well located office in St Margaret’s, Middlesex.
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious, professional and well presented as our client represents a superb range of striking properties as well as providing an exceptional service.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Sales mentality
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car essential
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance and a pooled car will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org