Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-01-25 25 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this leading independent estate agency that has a strong presence within the Richmond borough. The company is currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their successful branch in East Sheen, London. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record in the property industry.
The role will involve a great deal of customer facing, so you will ideally have excellent people skills as you will be meeting and greeting applicants and registering prospective purchasers who you will be required to discuss potential properties with, and then accompany on viewing. You will also be actively involved in the negotiation process up to the sale.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The basic salary for this role will be £15,000, with a structured commission scheme and a great bonus scheme dependent on performance. Therefore, your earnings are set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000. Additionally, a car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays within the hours of 9am to 5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.