Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Agency – Hayes, Kent
Permanent Hayes, Kent | £35k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-04-14 14 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 June 2017
This leading independent agency with a network of offices locally is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator for its busy office in Hayes, Kent. The company will potentially consider candidates with no previous estate agency experience provided they have a sales or customer services background.
Due to continued positive trading conditions the company now needs to recruit an additional sales negotiator. You will be working alongside the manager and a valuer so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Excellent prospects for early promotion for the right individual, along with a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 and the potential to earn in excess of £35,000 to £50,000. A company car is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.