Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Agency – Clapham Common, South London
Permanent Clapham Common, South London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-02-27 27 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 April 2017
This leading independent agency with a network of offices locally and across the capital is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator for their busy office in Clapham Common, South London. This company are looking for a candidate with relevant estate agency experience to join their team of other negotiators. The successful candidate must be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will preferably to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position will come with a basic salary and the potential to earn in excess of £40,000-£50,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9.30am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.