Sales Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Beaconsfield , Buckinghamshire | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-04-18 18 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 June 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to either commence a career in estate agency or progress into a new role within estate agency. This exciting and rewarding position is with one of the leading estate agencies in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Negotiator to join their fantastic team.
The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to winning new business, and providing the highest level of customer care, while working as a team with the Sales Manager.
- Support senior members of the team in generating and identifying new business opportunities, and developing existing client opportunities.
- Support team members in valuing property, through demonstrable knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the local property market, with the idea that you will be able to value a property without support after a year.
- Buyer registration, noting details of their key requirements (obtained from telephone enquiries and/or and face to face meetings).
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Undertaking instructions and ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems.
- Meeting and exceeding their personal sales target.
- Cross-selling throughout the other business lines.
- Experience and understanding of residential sales
- Knowledge of the local area
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Proven track record
- Full clean driving licence
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A fantastic car allowance package will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org