Sales Negotiator at this international firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Central London
Permanent , Central London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-02-16 16 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Negotiator to join their fantastic team in Central London.
The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to winning new business, and providing the highest level of customer care, while working as a team with the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting senior members of the team in generating and identifying new business opportunities, and developing existing client opportunities
- Supporting team members in valuing property, through demonstrable knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the local property market, with the idea that you will be able to value a property without support after a year
- Buyer registration, noting details of their key requirements (obtained from telephone enquiries and/or and face to face meetings)
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Undertaking instructions and ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems
- Meeting and exceeding their personal sales target
- Cross-selling throughout the business lines.
- Experience and understanding of residential sales
- Knowledge of the local area
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Proven track record
- Full clean driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com