Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Egham, Surrey
Permanent Egham, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-11-09 09 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2018
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Egham, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £14,000 to £15,000 dependent on your experience and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6:30pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org