Sales Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Aldershot, Surrey
Permanent Aldershot, Surrey | £18k Inc Benefits OTE
Job Posted: 2015-11-06 06 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2016
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a long established and independent estate agency with successful offices based in Surrey. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Negotiator who is driven and ambitious individual to be based in their Aldershot branch.
The company is looking to recruit a strong, experienced sales negotiator who has a proven track record in property sales. They are looking for a target driven and motivated individual who is confident, well presented and used to dealing with high volumes of work and performing well under pressure.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Being actively involved in the negotiation process
- Tying up the sale
- Progressing the sale through to completion
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Must be personable and approachable
- Good computer skills
- Confident and mature manner
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to list and managed the office in periods in which the Director is not present therefore a challenging opportunity for you to have responsibility within the office.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £18,000 dependent on experience along with a commission structure. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work weekend shifts.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com