Sales Negotiator at this highly successful independent Estate Agency in Morden, Surrey
Permanent Morden, Surrey | £40k to £43k OTE 43000
Job Posted: 2017-07-08 08 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2017
This highly successful independent agency with a network of offices in Surrey, is recruiting for an experienced and professional Sales Negotiator to join the experienced team at its busy office in Morden.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have experience within residential sales as well as confidence, enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary of around £18,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £43,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am-7pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be given for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.