Sales Negotiator for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Odiham, Hampshire
Permanent Odiham, Hampshire | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2020-02-09 09 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2020
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join this large, well-respected Property Consultancy in Odiham, Hampshire. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation throughout London and the Home Counties.
This position would suit a self-starting, highly motivated individual seeking a new challenge within a reputable company that offers fantastic career progression. To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate a first-class track record in residential estate agency and whilst local knowledge would be beneficial it is by no means essential.
If you are looking for the opportunity to excel at the top end of the property industry, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering and managing applicants
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Liaising and negotiating with clients and purchasers
- Canvassing for new business opportunities
- Achieving pre-agreed targets.
- A solid estate agency background within residential sales
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude and the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Have the understanding and desire to achieve targets/goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a competitive basic salary in the region of £22,000 to £26,000, plus on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000! You will be provided with a company car or car allowance plus other benefits, including pension and life & health insurance.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.