Sales Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, South West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-12-18 18 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 February 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join its highly-profitable office in East Sheen.
Our client is an award-winning company that is looking to recruit a driven and outstanding individual who is able to help win instructions for the department and ensure that they are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency, together with helping the existing team in meeting our targets and objectives.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Giving the best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner, including valuing the property where appropriate and negotiating best possible price for the client
- Effectively marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Liaising with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Following sales through to successful exchange and completion using REAPIT to produce standard letters and keep records up to date
- Seeking to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of marketing material, brochure production, signage and PR
- Independently or as part of a team to pitching for prime residential property and winning business at an appropriate value and fee
- Independently or as part of team to representing the very best interests of those vendor clients in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Keeping up to date with all trends in the local residential property market.
- At least 2 years’ residential sales negotiation experience, preferably with local knowledge
- The successful candidate must have a sales focus and track record of dealing in detail with prospective purchasers and pushing sales through
- It is important that you are a confident, enthusiastic, flexible and a committed person with good attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner
- Have ability to influence and be able to quickly build rapport and long- standing relationships
- Highly motivated,
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure of £35,000 to £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.