Sales Negotiator for this successful Estate Agency in Crowthorne, Berkshire
Permanent Crowthorne, Berkshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-12-06 06 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 06 February 2021
One of Berkshire’s most established and successful independent estate agency’s is currently recruiting for a highly motivated, ambitious Sales Negotiator to join the team in Crowthorne.
Whilst previous experience within estate agency is preferred, our client will consider a superb trainee with a target driven sales background and an outgoing personality. This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded, passionate individual looking to progress within a reputable company.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Booking and following up viewings, providing vendor feedback daily
- Conducting viewings to a set standard, following company procedures
- Booking valuations, obtaining detailed background information on the vendor’s situation
- Negotiating offers
- Maintaining and managing personal and office diaries
- Competently putting together purchases
- Assisting in progression of sales contracts
- Assisting in listing/valuing.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will include a generous basic and on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000, however, commission is uncapped so there is potential to earn even more! Benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, mortgage incentives, early Friday finish and more! Our client also offers fantastic scope for career progression and will support you in your development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.