Sales Negotiator for this respected Property Consultancy in Pangbourne, Berkshire
Permanent Pangbourne, Berkshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-25 25 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 29 January 2020
This well-respected Property Consultancy currently has a superb opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team in Pangbourne. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in and around London.
This opportunity would suit a highly motivated individual seeking a career changing opportunity. This role offers career progression and a chance to excel at the top end of the property industry. To be considered you will have had previous experience within estate agency and knowledge of the local area is preferred.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Meeting with clients and assessing their particular needs
- Registering and managing applicants
- Conducting occasional market appraisals
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Providing regular feedback and contact to our clients
- Canvassing for new business opportunities
- Having a good understanding of current industry standards and regulations and be able to speak knowledgeably to clients and applicants
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Liaising with solicitors
- Closing deals.
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with an attractive basic salary of up to £25,000, plus commission in the region of £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.