Sales Negotiator for this international Estate Agency in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £50k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2020-02-04 04 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2020
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
They are currently recruiting for an exceptional Sales Negotiator to join their busy Fulham office. They are looking for individuals who want to stand-out from the crowd, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment.
As home to some of the most successful estate agents in London, you will be expected to work to exceptionally high standards and take pride in your success, but also the success of their team and the company as a whole.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Previous experience within estate agency
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £16,000 to £18,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £70,000. You will be provided with a pooled car, plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.