Sales Negotiator for this highly successful Estate Agency in Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middx | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2020-08-07 07 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 07 October 2020
An exciting vacancy has arisen within this highly successful local estate agency in Feltham town centre for a Sales Negotiator.
This is a very busy office, so you will need to be well-disciplined, organised, and able to work well under pressure. You will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience, however, our client is willing to recruit a superb trainee. You will be given full ‘on the job training’ and the opportunity to progress to become an experienced sales negotiator with excellent earning potential.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Sales progression
- General office administration.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in property sales with a leading agency. The company will pay a basic salary plus on target earnings giving you the opportunity to earn in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com