Sales Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Witney, Oxfordshire
Permanent Witney, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2020-02-09 09 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Sales Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1 years’ experience within the property industry, along with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets. You will also have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.