Sales Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Primrose Hill, North West London
Permanent Primrose Hill, North West London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-03-01 01 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 13 April 2022
Are you an experienced Estate Agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join the team in Primrose Hill.
Your responsibility will be to ensure that the department’s instructions are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency. Our client needs someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and works well in a fast-paced environment. You should have a willingness to go the extra mile to help the team success as well as a proven record of hitting targets.
Our client offers huge scope for career progression and the opportunity to take advantage of their competitive, uncapped commission structure!
Is this you?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a sales negotiator with a track record of achieving targets
- Target and goal driven individual
- Adaptable, excellent telephone manner
- Confident use of the telephone to generate leads from the database
- Confident dealing with clients and purchasers
- Experience of booking, accompanying and following up viewings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Empathetic with clients’ needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary in the region of £20,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus! A generous car allowance will also be provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota system.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.