Sales Negotiator – Extremely Successful, Family Owned Firm of Estate Agents – Teddington, Middlesex
Permanent Teddington, Middx | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-03-14 14 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 May 2017
Due to expansion within the Sales Department, this extremely successful, family owned firm of estate agents is keen to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator for their office in Teddington. They are a niche business that focuses on waterside properties and specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and have been offering expert help to clients for many years.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience as a negotiator as well as excellent organisational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
The duties / responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Sales Team
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with vendors
- Advising potential purchasers immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Negotiating offers between Purchasers and Vendors.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 18 – 24 months Estate Agency experience
- A proven track record in the industry
- Above average presentation skills
- Detail oriented with proven planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- A proactive approach to gaining new business
- A good team player
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting opportunity is offering an excellent basic salary in the region of £20,000-£24,000 with realistic on target earnings of at least £40,000-45,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance after the probation period. The hours of work are 9am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.