Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency – West Norwood, South London
Permanent West Norwood, London | £15k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-11-27 27 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 27 January 2016
This company is a dynamic, high performing and family owned Estate Agency in the more residential area of South East London at their office in West Norwood. They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Sales Negotiator to join their successful team. The successful candidate will need to have experience within the industry with a positive and professional attitude and a drive to succeed.
The role will involve a great deal of customer facing, so you will need to have excellent people skills as you will be meeting and greeting applicants and registering prospective purchasers who you will be required to discuss potential properties with, and then accompany on viewing. You will also be actively involved in the negotiation process up to the sale.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £15,000-£20,000, dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be approximately in the hours from 8.45am-6.00pm , Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays between the hours of 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com