Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – West Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent West Byfleet, Surrey | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-01-30 30 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 March 2017
This market leading and award winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team. The role will be based in their thriving branch in West Byfleet, Surrey.
Previous experience in estate agency is preferable and you will ideally possess excellent customer service, communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and an on target earning figure set to be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.