Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Permanent Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-11-08 08 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2017
Our client is an award winning, strong independently owned property group with an enviable market share in the local area. They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy and primary located office in the centre of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. The company specialise in residential sales, lettings and land and new homes with a network of over 100 offices nationally.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.