Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Finchley, North London
Permanent Finchley, North London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-02-21 21 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading and award winning independent estate agency. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Sales Negotiator to join their team in Finchley.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience within Sales as well as a personable and confident approach.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £20,000 to £25,000, however there may be a fantastic chance of gaining more. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.