Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £22k to £38k OTE 38000
Job Posted: 2018-03-13 13 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 March 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Sales. This company is an award-winning independent estate agency and they are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team based in Camberley.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within estate agency and should be well-presented, motivated with a sales mentality.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will involve:
- Generating market appraisals and viewings
- Cross selling services
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Able to confidently provide updates and feedback to all clients
- Leaflet dropping, touting and canvassing
- Maintaining good quality records and undertaking all associated administration including registering new applicants
- Has started to conduct market appraisals.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary will be in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £38,000. This is a 5 day working week where you will be expected to work every other Saturday with a day off in lieu. The company will provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.