Sales Negotiator at this market-leading Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading , Berkshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-06-13 13 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2019
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Reading’s leading, independent estate agencies. They are undoubtedly one of the towns’ market-leaders and whilst they are one of the longest established agencies in the area, they are now at the cutting-edge of innovation in estate agency.
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to join their residential sales team to contribute to their future growth. Although some experience is preferred, our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee with a passion for property.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Booking and following up viewings, providing vendor feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Conducting viewings to a set standard, following company procedures
- Competently putting together purchases
- Assisting in progression of sales contracts
- Maintaining and managing personal and office diaries
- Undertaking staff training in agreement with line manager.
- Negotiation and sales closing experience
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be a strong team player
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence,
The position will come with a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 depending on previous experience, plus on target earnings enabling you to earn £25,000 to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.