Sales Negotiator at this market leading Estate Agency in Chislehurst, South East London
Permanent Chislehurst, South East London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-10-07 07 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London, is looking for a hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team at its highly successful office in Chislehurst.
Whether you are coming from a small independent estate agency seeking the opportunity to enjoy high earnings from our client’s uncapped commission scheme and high stock levels, or a move back from a corporate to a stable and supportive independent, our client would like to help take your career to the next level.
This opportunity is going to build on your current experience in an organisation that is continuing to perform. It’s likely your new role will have been created by a recent promotion, something that you will be aiming to achieve based on success.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A track record in selling property in South East London or a similar location
- Outstanding communications skills in person and in writing; you are going to be brand ambassadors with customers and you’ll need to be able to quickly build good relationships
- A consistent sales record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining sales pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering a high-quality customer service-oriented deals with an ethical approach to business
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence.
The package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will be provided. They also offer fantastic scope for progression.
Benefits will include online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your long-term career development. The company offer a range of incentives including the opportunity to drive a supercar on a monthly basis, annual trips, and attendance at their spectacular annual conference and award ceremony.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.