Senior Sales Negotiator at this leading residential Estate Agency in Dulwich, South London
Permanent Dulwich, South London | £55k to £65k OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2019-06-24 24 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 July 2019
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to join the team based in Dulwich.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within the property industry. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to commence a successful career at a highly-regarded company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintain regular contact with clients and applicants, note all correspondence and communications
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the client’s instructions
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace thus gaining an advantage over competitors
- Work closely with the manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them
- Previous experience as a sales negotiator within estate agency
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full and clean driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of up to £19,000 and a highly incentivised commission package enabling you to earn in the region of £55,000 to £65,000! A car allowance will also be provided. In addition, you will also be provided with benefits such as uncapped commission, opportunities for career progression and award-winning training.
Our client offers in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.