Sales Negotiator at this highly-successful Estate Agency in Raynes Park, South West London
Permanent Raynes Park, South West London | £35k to £47k OTE 47000
Job Posted: 2019-03-28 28 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 May 2019
This highly-successful independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London, is recruiting for an experienced and professional Sales Negotiator to join the experienced team at its busy office in Raynes Park.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have experience within residential sales, however, our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee with a passion for property. They are looking for someone who oozes confidence, enthusiasm and has superb customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of the local area would be beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self-starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary up to £18,000 depending on previous experience, with realistic on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £47,000. A company car or car allowance will also be provided. You will be working a 5 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.