Sales Negotiator at this boutique, privately-owned Estate Agency in Kensington, Central London
Permanent Kensington , London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2019-10-06 06 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2019
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within this boutique, privately-owned estate agency in central London for an experienced Sales Negotiator. The company deal primarily with the middle to upper end of the market; therefore, the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
To be considered for this role, you will have had experience within residential sales within a reputable London estate agency and have confidence, enthusiasm and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self-starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, with realistic on target earnings of £50,000 to £60,000 and a company car or allowance will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com