Sales Negotiator at this boutique Estate Agency in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-07-12 12 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 September 2019
This boutique, well-established estate agency has a very exciting opportunity to join its rapidly expanding business as a Sales Negotiator. Our client specialises in the sale and letting of residential properties, and is looking for an individual who has a proven track record in exceeding sales targets to join the team in Marlow.
To be considered you will have had previous experience within a reputable London agency in order to offer a first-class service to clients.
This role will include the following:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a salary package which includes a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.