Sales Negotiator at this successful Estate Agency in Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middx | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-07-20 20 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 September 2018
An exciting and challenging role has become available at this highly-successful independent estate agency in Isleworth. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team.
Our client is a well-established family run business, specialising in residential sales, lettings and new homes. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
The successful candidate would preferably have experience within a similar role, but they will consider an individual looking to start their career in the property industry as a Trainee Sales Negotiator. In this case, you must have previous experience within sales or customer service as well as communication skills, a drive to succeed and be well presented.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self-starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £17,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.