Sales Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Teddington, Middlesex
Permanent Teddington, Middx | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2020-03-28 28 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 28 May 2020
This leading independent estate agency with an excellent reputation and an enviable market share is keen to recruit a Sales Negotiator for their successful Teddington office.
Our client would prefer the successful candidate to have at least 3 years experience in the property industry. You should be a team player, have excellent communication skills and be able to perform well under pressure.
This role will suit someone with a proven track record in sales with a positive attitude and an outgoing personality.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The role comes with a basic salary in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings up to around £30,000 to £40,000. You will also have a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.