Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Earls Court, Central London
Permanent Earls Court, Central London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-06-13 13 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2018
This leading independent agency with a network of offices locally and across the capital is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator for its busy office in Earls Court.
This company are ideally looking for a candidate with relevant estate agency experience to join their team of other negotiators. However, they will consider a fantastic trainee with a sales mentally and focus in the field.
The successful candidate must be a good team player and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will preferably to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary and the potential to earn in excess of £40,000 to £50,000. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 7.00pm and Saturdays 9.30am to 4.00pm. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.