Sales Negotiator at this long-standing, well-established Estate Agency in Oxshott, Surrey
Permanent Oxshott, Surrey | £25k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-08-06 06 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 October 2017
We have an exciting opportunity with a long-standing, well-established estate agency that is looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team based in Oxshott.
The company’s fantastic reputation has been built on a foundation of dedicated service, professional expertise and unrivalled local knowledge in the sale and letting of residential property.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within estate agency and be well-presented, bright and have a sales mentality.
The role will involve:
- Generating market appraisals and viewings
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Able to confidently provide updates and feedback to all clients
- Maintaining good quality records and undertaking all associated administration including registering new applicants
- Conducting market appraisals.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The attractive basic salary will be £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £45,000 depending on performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.