Sales Manager – Well Established Independent Surrey Agency – West Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent West Byfleet, Surrey | £45k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-09-28 28 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this very well established independent estate agency with a network of local offices within prominent towns in Surrey. The company are currently looking for an experienced and driven Sales Manager to run the Residential Sales department in their office based in West Byfleet, Surrey.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have a demonstrable track record in Residential Sales. Furthermore, it is essential that you have excellent listing/valuations experience, ideally within the local market, or one similar.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
Job role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Expert of managing a busy estate agency office is essential.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player.
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £45,000 to £55,000 and a company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com