Sales Manager – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-07-07 07 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 September 2016
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their busy and highly successful office in East Sheen.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
To be considered for this role, you would need to have a proven track record as a Branch Manager who is highly driven and ambitious to drive sales.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving licence essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on the performance of the office. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.