Sales Manager – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Middlesex
Permanent , | £35k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-12-19 19 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 February 2017
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/Sales Manager to join the company in one of their highly successful offices.
This is a fantastic career move for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a more challenging and rewarding role as a Sales Manager.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong sales negotiation background with a proven track record in property sales. You must also be target driven and motivated and used to dealing with high volumes of work and performing under pressure.
This role will involve the following:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £55,000 dependent on performance. A company car or a car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com