Sales Manager – Privately-owned Residential Sales and Letting Agency – Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-05-23 23 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 23 July 2017
This privately-owned residential sales and letting agency has been established for over 10 years, with a small network of offices in South West London.
The company is currently looking to expand its team and appoint an experienced, enthusiastic Sales Manager to be based in its successful office in Colliers Wood.
This role is exciting and varied, requiring you to be hard working and professional at all times. You will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
The daily responsibilities require a personable, proactive and trustworthy individual looking to make their move into management.
Your main duties will include:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Hold team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting to the Director
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas.
- Strong work ethic
- Natural leader
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Preferably have knowledge of the local area
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £20,000 to 26,000 depending on your level of ability and experience, with on target earnings of £50,000 to £60,000. The company also provide an additional bonus scheme and a car allowance.
You will work a 5 day week Monday to Saturday with a day off in lieu. The hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-7 pm, Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.