Sales Manager – Market Leading Estate Agency Group – Epsom, Surrey
Permanent Epsom, Surrey | £65k to £70k Inc Benefits OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2016-09-15 15 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 November 2016
This leading and multi award winning provider in estate agency currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Sales Manager to drive the business forward in their busy branch based in Epsom, Surrey.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a proven track record at this level, to be able to excellently manage and motivate a team and be very well organised. Knowledge of the local property market would also be very beneficial.
As the Branch Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Being responsible for creating and maintaining a performance driven culture at all times
- Meeting with all direct reports and setting annual objectives and targets on a monthly basis
- Achieve the branch targets for estate agency and associated company services through exceptional customer service
- Accountability for delivering of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share, increased group value and cross sales
- Professionally dealing with customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
- Being responsible for forecasting staff needs and staff costs across the branch
- Manage, monitor and report on the branch performance against agreed financial key business indicators to ensure delivery of income targets.
- Drive branch performance through the use of the Total Performance Scorecard (TPS) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) reports
- Maximise profitability through optimising resources, including ensuring maximised use of the Branch Optimisation Tool (BOT)
- Effectively delivering change management initiatives relevant to the branch
- Support the company’s vision and ensure that strategies are effectively rolled out
- Motivate and promote a positive business culture.
- Significant people and branch management experience
- Local knowledge advantageous
- Ability to work at a senior level across different business groups
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- A team leader, but with individual flair and able to demonstrate empathy and understanding
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Previous experience of business planning
- Demonstrated ability to live the values of the company
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence essential.
The role will offer an excellent salary package of a £30,000 basic salary and a realistic on target earning figure of £70,000 along with a company car or car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com