Sales Manager – Leading Privately Owned Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-10-13 13 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2016
This leading independent estate agency has been firmly established for over 30 years. The company specialise in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management within the London Boroughs of Fulham and Hammersmith and the surrounding areas.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and driven Sales Manager to head up the sales department in their busy and primary located office in Fulham, South West London.
They are looking for an experienced property professional that can lead the team and drive sales. From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving licence essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.