Sales Manager – Large Privately Owned Property Group – Brook Green, West London
Permanent Brook Green, London | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-06-02 02 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2016
A fantastic and challenging opportunity has become available at a well established and privately owned estate agency with a network of over 20 offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to manage the Sales Team in their affluent and successful office in Brook Green, West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career and proven track record in the industry to date as well as exceptional leadership and communication skills.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.