Sales Manager – Large Independent Property Group – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-07-21 21 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 September 2016
Our client is one of the largest independent estate agencies in the UK with a network of over 100 offices. This multi award winning company are looking for an experienced Sales professional to join the team as a Sales Manager in their office based in Guildford, Surrey.
Although managerial experience will be beneficial, it is not essential as they will consider a Senior Sales Negotiator looking for that next step in their career. Though, you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the industry to date.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com