Sales Manager – Independent Lettings and Property Management Company – Shepherds Bush, West London
Permanent Shepherds Bush, London | £50k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2016-06-23 23 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 23 August 2016
Our client is an independent and upcoming Lettings and Property Management company which were founded to meet the buy to let needs of international investors into London. They are in partnership with their sister company who provide approximately over 200 units to the market.
This company provides a reliable and efficient service to the clients and private investors and has allowed our client to manage in excess of 650 residential apartments across London.
They are now looking to grow this figure to several thousand units under management in the next couple of years. As a result, the company is now looking to recruit a sales team and in particular a Sales Manager within the Business Development team for their office in Shepherd’s Bush, West London.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator looking to progress further with their career in a new role.
The job role will involve:
- International investor viewing tours
- Re-Sale valuations, marketing, landlord contact, viewings & sales progressing
- Developer sales through the sister company
- Market appraisals and valuations for their existing management properties
- Letting and management client satisfaction
- Experienced within property sales and a proven sales track record
- Self motivated and highly professional
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to build an instant rapport
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Full UK driving licence
This role includes a fantastic salary package which includes a basic salary of £25,000 and on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £50,000 to £80,000 dependent on the successful candidate’s performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org