Sales Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £0k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-11-03 03 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2016
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at an award winning independent estate agency and will be based in their brand new branch in Farnham, Surrey. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to excel and further facilitate the growth of this company.
- Achieve personal targets in all disciplines
- Oversee the branch valuation and listing process to ensure that office objectives are achieved
- In line with the office targets, carry out a minimum 50% of the valuations and achieve a conversion rate to instruction of over 50%
- Manage vendors and price reductions adhering to the company policy in this respect
- Manage and oversee all the sales progression up to the point of completion
- Ensure all cross selling opportunities are achieved with both personal and office targets met
- Attend meetings, share ideas, and assist with the coaching of the junior staff
- Developing personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Driven & focussed
- Strong leadership skills & presence.
- Good local knowledge
- A very good valuer / lister
The company will pay a salary package with on target earnings in the region of £40,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday as well as working every other Saturday, however a day off in lieu is given for any Saturdays worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com