Sales Manager – Highly Regarded London Estate Agency – Deptford, South East London
Permanent Deptford, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-02 02 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Sales professional to join one of London’s leading and innovative property firms as a Sales Manager. The role will be based in their busy Deptford office in South East London.
This company is a leading UK, privately owned London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK, they have now expanded internationally, with offices based in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Our client would also consider an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a step-up in their career and a new challenge to manage a sales team.
The job role will include:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player.
- Full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be up to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org