Sales Manager – Highly Regarded Local Independent Estate Agency – Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-10-27 27 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 December 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at a highly regarded and longest established estate agency in the local area.
Our client is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Sales Manager to join their experienced and customer focused team in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire. They are looking for an experienced property professional that can manage the team and drive sales.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
To be considered for this role, you do not need to have previous experience as a Sales Manager as the company will consider an experienced, tenacious and highly driven Senior Sales Negotiator who wants the next step up in their property career.
The job role will include:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Liaise with external agencies including PR and social media companies to maximise exposure opportunities
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Manage health and safety, security and emergency systems according to company policy
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Able to communicate and motivate verbally and in written media
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Expert of managing a busy estate agency office is essential.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary offered for this role will be in the region of £25,000 with on target earnings up to £50,000 dependent on performance. The company will provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.