Sales Manager – Highly Regarded Award Winning Estate Agency – Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-11-23 23 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 23 January 2017
Our client is a well-established and award winning independent property group with a large network of offices throughout the Home Counties. An opportunity has arisen within the company as a Sales Manager to manage the Residential Sales department in their prominently located office in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
The company offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earned the company a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to work for a forward thinking and expanding company.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
Job role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company.
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Expert of managing a busy estate agency office is essential.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player.
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic position comes with a basic salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent upon the office performance. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com